So what new?
- User Interface Changes
- New Languages
- Less download
- Exchange ActiveSyns diagnostics
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office Click-To-Run
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 and .NET 4.5
- WebDAV ETL component logging for SharePoint Online
- Directory Synchronization, Domains/DNS and Exchange Hybrid Configuration reports in XML
- Windows Network Trace logging
SIDENOTE: This is really a thin post, I know. That is why I’ve added the big picture.